Description and Benefits
As members of the Bevin team, Interns will:
- Give a minimum of four hours of service weekly such as International Coffee Hour on Wednesday mornings.
- Meet regularly for training and planning with Bevin Center staff, usually one to two Friday mornings per month.
- Assist with Bevin Center activities and events, especially Great Commission Week, 1937 project, and mission trips.
- Recruit Southern and Boyce students for Bevin Center activities, events, and trips.
- Lead local evangelism and ministry activities.
- Manage faculty-led ministry and mission trips as Team Managers (as-needed basis).
For their service, Interns can expect to:
- Receive grants for Bevin Center Mission trips.
- Gain team training and experience by assisting, managing, and leading ministry and mission-related projects and events.
- Learn the philosophy and practice of missions and hear insights from experienced missionaries.
- Grow spiritually as mentored by Bevin Center Staff and Director